Building a Healthy City
Putting a City at Their Fingertips
To connect residents to these vital resources, our digital strategy focused on integrating resources, social communities and campaign information into a mobile app. In close collaboration with the campaign communications team we developed several key features:
- Resource detail pages that present campaign partner overviews, locations, contact info, services offered, hours of operation, etc.
- An event calendar that highlights upcoming health-related activities.
- Push notifications that enable subscribers to receive text alerts about campaign updates.
- A social feature that allows residents to check-in to places, add friends, and post comments and pictures.
- Campaign social media feeds that feature related videos and photos.
- The campaign’s pre-existing brand was integrated into the app’s design.
- The mobile app is available on the campaign website, which 3rd Edge also developed.
Empowering PeopleThe LIVE WELL-VIVIR BIEN NEW BRUNSWICK mobile app is now available on the AppStore and on Google Play. For the first time, the people of New Brunswick have a single resource, available 24/7 that can help them live healthier lives.
Content Strategy, Digital Strategy, Information Architecture, UI/UX Planning, Visual Interface Design, Mobile App Development, Quality Assurance Testing